Couples are spoiled for choice when it comes to Gold Coast beach wedding ceremony locations. There are so many beautiful options it can be overwhelming having to choose just one. Here are our Top 10 picks to get you started - in no particular order.
1. North Burleigh Beach – tucked into the headland with stunning rock walls and protected from some of the notorious beachfront breezes this is a stunning location to hold your Gold Coast beach wedding ceremony.
2. Budds Beach – Conveniently close to many lovely reception venue's and protected from high winds. Perfect for a sunset ceremony!
3. Bums Bay – If you are after a quieter location then this secluded beach on the northern end of the Gold Coast might be for you.
4. Froggy’s Beach – A small character filled cove located just near the famous surfing spot of Snapper Rocks with a meandering boardwalk just perfect for the bridal parties big entrance.
5. Currumbin Beach – Beautiful large beach with secluded quieter sections ideal for your beach wedding ceremony just near the entrance to Currumbin Creek. The iconic Elephant Rock is a fantastic backdrop for photos also.
6. North Palm Beach – Amazing white sand and relatively quiet with easy access to severeal reception venues.
7. Miami Beach – There is a small sheltered area near the headland that is ideal for beach wedding ceremonies.
8. Flat Rock Beach Currumbin - Lots of picturesque photo locations and easy parking for your guests.
9. Lacey's Beach - Off Lacey's Lane in Palm Beach this beautiful stretch of sand boasts a small grove of tree's that are just perfect for post ceremon photos.
10. Bilinga Beach - A huge stretch of beach with plenty of locations to choose from. You are guaranteed to find a secluded spot without onlookers.
Keep posted for our list of Top 10 Gold Coast Hinterland Wedding Ceremony Locations, Top 10 Gold Coast Park Garden Ceremony Locations and Top 10 Gold Coast Indoor Ceremony Locations!
One of our past clients Gold Coast Hinterland Wedding
Photo Credit: Casey Jane Photography